- All ad-hoc driver binding code (using new_id driver attribute) removed due to being obsolete
- Added "dummy" setting for config files, to conditionally refrain from handling a device after negative MBIM check result
- Extended StandardEject sequence to include LUN 1, required for some D-Link devices
- Fixed sanity check to handle device class 239 ("miscellaneous") properly (thanks, Daniel Drake!)
- Fixed udev shell script: removed almost all waiting and forking, improved check for systemd (thanks, Daniel Drake!)
Do check these out, observe the latest date!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
New in 2.4.0: